Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 3

Horray For Hump Day!

 
 
It`s day 3/10 of my online class. I`m really so glad I`m a morning person, because I can now get my day started after getting my work done this morning. Online classes are intense, yet so convenient. Tomorrow morning I`ll be doing my reading from the window seat of an airplane on my way to Florida for a weekend getaway! Well, not really a getaway because I`ll still be doing school work but I`m getting away from this cold weather!!
 
This morning`s reading was on Globalisation of media. Right now, I felt the only example I could relate to was the example of social media. We experience globalization of media everyday through blogs, facebook, and twitter. The chapter also talked about global mega-spectacle and used the news as an example. Recently, the biggest global news has been the coverage on the Ebola outbreak.
 
On that note, enjoy your Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment