Tuesday, July 7, 2015

About Me

Hi, I`m Breanna. 
Since we will be spending the next five weeks conversing via blackboard with eachother, I figured I would give everyone an introduction. My name is Breanna. I am going to be a senior at BSU and I couldn`t be more excited. Now, more than ever I am so eager to learn because I truly enjoy what I`m studying. NO MORE MATH. NO MORE SCIENCE, and that is truly music to my ears. 

I`m a communications studies major with an interest in media studies. I am an aspiring news reporter but I understand that you have to start somewhere, and I`m okay with that. I am currently an intern at Cape Cod Media Center Channel 99 in Dennisport, and loving every aspect of it. I am currently producing my own television show called the Cape Cod Update which highlights WHAT TO DO ON CAPE COD?! I have also gained a ton of experience editing, directing, and most importantly interviewing on camera and building a professional portfolio.


In January 2015 I took a course with professor Ingvoldstad and he assigned a book about the importance of internships. It scared me to death because I was a junior and I had yet to even look into an internship. In the meantime, I joined the school radio station #WBIM FM and joined a country music radio show as an intern. I am glad to be coming back as a co-DJ next semester and also continuing with my internship at the TV station. I think I will have a well rounded set of skills when it comes time to apply for jobs! which is always a good thing, 


Thats all for now! 
-BG


No comments:

Post a Comment